Okay, so of all the Mondays that I need to plan, THIS is definitely the one. I can’t believe I let the girls get away without doing ANY school work during the whole two weeks they were officially off from school. You can ask SmartyPants. She’ll tell you how mean I am. But this week? Well, it’s a busy one, and the next 5 weeks aren’t going get any prettier. So let’s get to planning.
- Today I am planning on running. I will also get in at least 2 more runs this week. I’d like to try for 3, but I won’t commit to that number.
- I’m planning on getting the girls ski stuff together tonight BEFORE we have to leave at 8 am tomorrow morning for their first ski lesson of the season. (Those mysterious mittens keep disappearing!)
- I am planning on taking my CCD teacher manual to the ski slopes tomorrow and trying to put together a lesson for my class tomorrow afternoon.
- I am planning on getting a little bit of help on Thursday from the parents. SmartyPants has her first orthodontia appointment (not sure how long that is going to last) and an hour later Sass has a swim lesson. Luckily, my town is small and it will only take about 5 minutes to get from one to the other.
- I am planning on jumping on the bandwagon with a commitment to picture taking this year. I, however, will not be joining CE and Erin on their separate blog for it. I will, however, be posting hopefully on Sunday with my own “Week in Pictures”.
- I am planning on holding my shit together while T works crazy hours again this month and not kill any children.
I can’t think of anything else at this point. I’m thankful that two normally-scheduled activities don’t start until next week, because I feel a little overwhelmed right now.